Below you will find a list of all of the CommuteInfo vanpool groups. You can sort the list by clicking on the “title” of the columns you wish to sort by.
If you wish to join or be placed on the waiting list for one of these vanpool groups, fill out a Commute Options Report or call us at 1-888-819-6110 and be sure to indicate the van number you are interested in joining.
* Please note: The information listed on this chart is updated monthly, but changes sometimes occur more frequently. Call us at 1-888-819-6110 for the most up-to-date information.
|Van Number||Starting Location (City)||Starting Location (State)||Starting Location (County)||Destination (City)||Arrival Time at Destination||Departure Time From Destination||Open Seats|
|VM200||Latrobe||PA||Westmoreland||Pittsburgh||7:04 am||4:30 pm||2|
|VM500||Stoneboro||PA||Mercer||Boyers||6:00 am||3:30 pm||0|
|VM502||Franklin||PA||Venango||Boyers||5:15 am||4:00 pm||1|
|VM700||Waynesburg||PA||Greene||Coraopolis||6:30 am||4:30 pm||6|
|VS503||Meadeville||PA||Crawford||Boyers||6:30 am||3:20 pm||1|
|VS504||Clarion||PA||Clarion||Boyers||6:30 am||3:00 pm||1|
|VS521||Franklin||PA||Venango||Boyers||7:05 am||3:50 pm||0|
|VS522||Sewickley||PA||Allegheny||Boyers||6:30 am||3:00 pm||0|
|VS523||Corsica||PA||Jefferson||Boyers||7:30 am||4:00 pm||1|
|VS524||Butler||PA||Butler||Boyers||5:24 am||3:45 pm||1|
|VS701||Waynesburg||PA||Greene||Coraopolis||7:30 am||4:30 pm||0|
If you do not see a vanpool group which fits your current commuting needs, it might be possible to start a new group.
- Vanpools work best for commutes that are longer than 15-miles one way. Is your commute at least 15-miles one way?
- The CommuteInfo vans are 9 and 15 passenger vehicles. Do you have at least 7 people, who travel at the same time from the same general area to the same general work area who are willing to ride together?
- The cost for riding a van can fluctuate based on number of miles traveled, the vehicle and the price of gas. Each rider is required to pay ahead “reserving their space” for the upcoming month. Are the people interested in the vanpool willing to make this month to month commitment?
- The vanpool driver is a volunteer from the rider group, who agrees to take on the responsibility for the van. Is someone willing to drive? Are some of the other people willing to serve as back-up drivers?
- If you answered yes to all of these questions, give us a call so we can help get your group “rolling.” 1-888-819-6110