CommuteInfo is happy to work with regional employers in southwestern Pennsylvania and assist with the implementation of rideshare policies and services.
Employers are able to take advantage of CommuteInfo’s ride matching tools, employee outreach expertise, and vanpooling and carpooling coordination services. By bringing CommuteInfo services to your employees, you can supplement your company’s current sustainability, recruitment efforts and employee benefits.
Consider joining the growing list of employers working with CommuteInfo to promote ridesharing with their employees:
- BNY Mellon
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Carnegie Mellon University
- County of Allegheny
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Eaton Corporation
- Highmark, Inc.
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Michael Baker, Jr. Inc
- Penn State New Kensington
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Point Park University
- Slippery Rock University
- University of Pittsburgh Greensburg
- UPMC Children’s Hospital